The Lewis University Police Department is dedicated to serving students, faculty and staff with a team of highly trained public safety professionals committed to creating a safe living and learning environment. The Lewis University Police Department is comprised of certified Police Officers, professional civilian Campus Safety Officers and student Campus Safety Assistants.
Our activities include:
- Community Education and Crime Prevention
- Emergency Planning and Preparation
- Campus Violence Prevention
- Campus Threat Assessment
- Traffic Safety
- Reporting, Investigating and Resolving of Campus Crime
- Responding to Campus Emergencies and assisting with non‐emergency calls for service.
The Police Department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round.