The Albuquerque campus is fully operational and will be working remotely until further notice. If you need to reach us please call 505-255-3947 or 25lewis.
- For Executive Director 639-5600 or email at sayaja@
- For Kirtland AFB 265-3947 or email at harveyje@
- For Admissions 639-5604 or email at montoyje@
- For Criminal Justice or Organizational Leadership 639-5605 or email at wrightro@
- For College of Business 639-5606 or email at nolanmk@
The best way for Lewis University-Albuquerque to protect our community is to temporarily transition from regular classroom meetings in Albuquerque to online instruction.
- All courses originally scheduled to be online will proceed as planned on March 16
- All courses originally scheduled to be face-to-face will be delayed by one week, resuming in a fully online format on Monday, March 23.
- The delay of one week for all face-to-face courses will provide opportunities for faculty training and course redevelopment.
- Learning outcomes for all courses will remain the same.
- Even though students will not be attending classes on campus, faculty and staff will continue to be present and daily university operations will continue.
- Registration for Summer and Fall terms will continue as planned.
If you have any questions please contact Jim Saya, Executive Director, at 505-639-5600 or by email at sayaja@. Here is a link for updated information https://www./covid-19/index.htm and the steps the university continues to take to keep our community safe.
- Current Course Schedules
- CNM Tuition Partnership Agreement
- CNM Recruiter Visit Schedule
- What Lewis Offers Adults
- Student Complaints
We are here to help.
Our degree programs are designed for working adults who are balancing work, family, and social responsibilities. Lewis pledges to provide the highest quality in educational programs, excellent teaching, holistic support for each student, and a commitment to the city of Albuquerque.
The main Lewis University location, just outside of Chicago in Romeoville, Illinois, offers undergraduate and graduate programs to 6,500 students, and is ranked in the Top 15 nationally by Best for Vets.