Student to Faculty
Learning takes place when students, faculty and staff from all walks of life come together to challenge and support each other toward academic, professional and spiritual growth. It’s why more and more high school students are choosing Lewis University’s supportive educational community to prepare for their future career.
- Ranked as one of U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Tier Colleges”
- As a private not-for-profit University, we are dedicated to affordability and provide 97% of incoming freshman with financial aid assistance
- We continually modify our innovative degree programs to match the market’s high-demand jobs
- Strategic partnerships with leading local companies for internships and research opportunities
- Guidance and encouragement from faculty and staff every step of the way – from admission through graduation, and with career services support
- Our faculty are experts in their field, bringing their real-world experience into the classroom
- 90% of classes have fewer than 30 students. Real teachers. No Teaching Assistants.
- National leaders in NCAA Division II athletics
- State-of-the-art equipment combined with newly designed facilities create an enhanced learning environment for student/faculty interaction
- Easy access to Chicago for commuting, internships, entertainment and exploration
Create Your 4 Years
Lewis’ beautiful “right-sized” campus offers small class sizes along with more than 100 academic, athletic, social and service organizations to get involved with – the perfect combination of community and opportunity to make your college experience and career preparation everything you want it to be.
Freshman Application Deadlines
|Status||Fall Term||Spring Term|
|Freshman Early Response*||December 1||N/A|
|Freshman Priority Scholarship Consideration||February 1||N/A|
|Freshman Regular Admission**||April 15||January 2|
* Early response applications will receive admission and scholarship decisions before holiday break
** Deadline contingent upon space availability
- Completed Application Form
- Official high school transcript or GED score
- ACT or SAT test results
- $40 application fee
Although not required, Lewis encourages students to submit a personal statement or letters of recommendation to improve their admission possibilities.
Upon receiving a completed application, the Office of Undergraduate Admission will notify you of your status within 1 to 3 weeks.
For a snapshot of our freshman class, visit www./admissions/quickfacts.htm
Nearly 200 high schools are represented by our freshman class.