Maybe you're almost finished with your community college program? Or your current school is a little too big? Maybe you'd like to move a little closer to 甘肃快3走势图? Maybe Lewis was your original plan all along? Whatever the reason.
Lewis is one of the Most Transfer-Friendly Universities in Illinois
At Lewis, we make the transfer process fast and easy for you. But you probably have some questions first. Will your credits transfer over? How long will it take you to finish your degree at Lewis? And what will it cost? Find out right now with a Transfer Credit Evaluation from one of our helpful Transfer counselors.
Transfer counselors meet with students Monday through Friday and on selected Saturdays throughout the year. Contact the Office of Admission at (815) 836-5250 to arrange your appointment today. Be sure to bring your transcripts to your appointment so we can do a preliminary transcript evaluation, and show you how close you are to earning your degree at Lewis!
We'll help you understand Lewis' admission requirements and your transfer eligibility. If you're coming from a community college or want to stay another semester where you currently are, we can help you pick transferable classes to get the most out of your current school before coming to Lewis.
- Ranked as one of U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Tier Colleges”
- We continually modify our innovative degree programs to match the market’s high-demand jobs
- Strategic partnerships with leading local companies for internships and research opportunities
- Our faculty are experts in their field, bringing real-world experience into the classroom
- 90% of classes have fewer than 30 students. Real teachers. No Teaching Assistants.
Transfer-Only Grants and Scholarships
As a private not-for-profit University dedicated to affordability, we offer special grants and scholarships exclusively reserved for our traditional transfer students. A student must be enrolled full-time at Lewis and have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA in order to be eligible to receive these scholarships.
Christian Brothers Achievement Awards
- Awarded at the time of admission to Lewis, based on cumulative GPA
- Scholarship amounts vary between $12,000 to $14,000 per year
Phi Theta Kappa
- $1,000 scholarship awarded to members of Phi Theta Kappa at the community college
- Must submit proof of membership by first day of enrollment at Lewis University
Transfer Application Deadlines
For the best scholarship and financial aid consideration, we recommend you begin the application process a semester before you plan to enroll at Lewis. While not permanent deadlines, we recommend applications be submitted by June 1 for fall entry and November 1 for spring entry. Note: Nursing degree students are encouraged to apply even earlier (April 1 for fall entry); (October 15 for spring entry).
- Completed Application Form
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- $40 application fee
Upon receiving a completed application, the Office of Transfer Admission will notify you of your status within 2 to 3 weeks.