Lewis University provides graduate students with career-enhancing opportunities through the exploration of advanced subjects, integration of new knowledge, and application to real-world problems. Our highly respected, values-based and student-focused programs take into account your need to balance work, personal life and education.
Whether you’re looking to climb the career ladder or make the jump to an exciting new field, Lewis’ convenient locations, flexible class formats and supportive educational community provide the perfect environment for working professionals just like you to reach their professional goals.
- Ranked as one of U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Tier Colleges”
- Career-focused graduate programs continually modified to match the market’s high-demand jobs
- Convenient locations offer flexible course options available evening, weekend, online and blended
- Small interactive classes provide the ideal learning environment to learn with and from your peers
- Our faculty are experts in their fields, bringing real-world experience into the classroom
- Guidance and support every step of the way – from admission through graduation, and with career support long after
- Partnerships with employers for tuition discounts and payment deferral plans to make earning your degree affordable
- Innovative curriculum incorporates ethics and values-based decision making
- Alumni connections that will enhance the value of your degree and provide networking opportunities
Graduate Application Requirements
With new sessions starting every 8 weeks, we’re always ready for you to take that next step in your career. Review our Graduate Application Checklist to see the admission requirements for your specific program of interest.
- Completed Application Form
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- $40 application fee