Adult Undergraduate Overview
More than 40 percent of Lewis students are adult learners just like you. Many have full-time jobs. Many have families. All of them chose Lewis’ supportive educational community to help make their transition back to school as easy as possible and earn a respected degree.
Adult Undergraduate Admission
- Ranked as one of U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Tier Colleges”
- Discounted tuition for adult learners to make earning your degree affordable. Lewis partners with numerous employers for tuition discounts.
- Convenient campus locations offer accelerated course options in day, evening, online and blended formats - whatever works to help you balance work, family and education
- We continually modify our innovative degree programs to match the market’s high-demand jobs
- Small, adult-only classrooms provide the ideal learning environment to learn with and from your peers
- Earn up to 30 credit hours for your college-level learning developed through prior work and personal experiences through our Prior Learning Assessment
- Faculty bring “real-world” experience and instruction to the classroom, which is immediately relevant to your career
- Mentoring and support every step of the way – from admission through graduation, and with career support long after
- Academic resources and support services geared specifically for adult learners
Adult Undergraduate Application Requirements
With new sessions starting every 8 weeks, we’re always ready for you to take the next step in life. Review our Adult Undergraduate Application Checklist to see the admission requirements for your specific program of interest.
- Completed Application Form
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- $40 application fee
Upon receiving a completed application, the Office of Admission will notify you of your status within 1 to 3 weeks.