R.A.D. Camp is facilitated by the staff of the Student Recreation & Fitness Center., as well as students from the Lewis Community.
The staff is selected by their knowledge of camp activities, capacity to work well with children and their ability to be positive role models.
Camp Dates (Monday-Friday):
- Week #1: 6/8 - 6/12
- Week #2: 6/22 - 6/26
Note: You can select multiples weeks.
Daily Schedule: 9am-Noon
- 9am-9:30am: Roll Call and Warm Up
- 9:30am-10am: Tennis skill of the day
- 10am-11am: Recreational Activity
- 11am-Noon: Pool Activities
Lewis University Student Recreation & Fitness Center
Lewis University (Maps & Directions)
One University Parkway
Romeoville, IL 60446
- $80 per kid per week
- Lewis fac/staff or alum: $60 per kid per week
Camper Age Requirement
- Boys and Girls from ages 5-12
- Campers are divided into age groups
- Quality Instruction
- Fun Learning Environment
- Ice Cream Social Celebration
- Daily Pool Time
- Camp T-Shirt
REcreational Camp Activities
- Sand Volleyball
- Flag Footbal
- Campers should come prepared with a tennis racquet, sunscreen, insect repellent, labeled water bottle, gym shoes, hat, swimsuit, towel and lock each day.
- Please note: jeans & sandals are NOT acceptable camp attire.
- Registration is Monday, June 8 and June 22, 8am-9am in the Student Recreation & Fitness Center